The Aim Of The Program: The aim of the program is to educate specialized members who will be able to control and repair every kind of electronic device and make fault analysis; who have a developed ability of problem solving and making decisions; who knows the basic principles of electronic circuit elements; who take an active role in the planning of functions and operations; and who will be able to use his/her occupational background in industrial applications.
Qualification Required: Candidates, who graduate from the related fields of Vocational and Technical Secondary Schools, have the right to transfer to the related program without exam. The list of High Education Programs about their fields is determined by ÖSYM for the candidates.
Graduation Requirements And Degree: Graduates successfully completing their program get a pre-bachelor degree with the title of Electronic Technician.
Students completing at least 120 ECTS of courses gain the right to have an associate degree. Students have to complete successfully the industry-based education (30 work days) before graduation.
Work Opportunities For The Graduates: Graduates can work in public and private sectors of electronic and automation which produce service and stuff.
Graduates can also work in such sectors with the capabilities they gained throughout their education:
- Industrial companies and studios
- Technical services of elevator and escalator
- Technical services of electrical households
- Technical services of security systems
- Technical services of communication and communication devices
- Technical services of office machines
- Repairing studios of television and radio
- Technical services of vocalization and lighting systems
- AG-OG project subscription firms
- Production foundations of electronic card, micro-functioning, and micro-controlling
- Technical services of repairing and care in side-trade administrations
- Electronic Lab
- Electric Lab
- Computer Lab
- Physics Lab
- Technical Drawing Room