The Aim Of The Program:The aim of the program is to educate qualified industrial diesinking technicians who have a high level of occupational knowledge and skill and who can easily adapt to the technological developments and business world. Students, who have the opportunity to find jobs in both public and private sectors, learn the usage of mechanics and evaluation devices, the equipment of lab devices, to make repairing, to prepare report and project, and to provide the security of the work place and the staff. Industrial Diesinking is one of the most important means of production with diesinking automation. One of the most frequently applied techniques is diesinking when it is demanded to obtain several products constantly in the same quality. Our country has developed a great deal in this sector and started to export the productions of mold designs. With the influence of automotive sector, there are several diesinking manufacturing firms in all levels and their number is gradually increasing. The graduates will become the motor power of this sector with a high-leveled quality and modern technology. Students graduating from this program are going to fill a great gap with a well-equipped knowledge for production and diesinking design. They will be able to use Advanced Design Devices professionally; they will be educated and experienced in manufacturing and Advanced Manufacturing Techniques. They will be able to develop original designs through a productive ability and skill. Apart from those, graduates will have a great experience about such subjects as diesinking analysis and simulations. Modern production techniques such as Advanced Design Devices used for diesinking manufacturing is also another subject that the graduates gain capability about.
Qualification Required:Candidates, who graduate from the related fields of Vocational and Technical Secondary Schools, have the right to transfer to the related program without exam. The list of High Education Programs about their fields is determined by ÖSYM for the candidates.
The Type Of Score: Mathematics and Science
Fields For Students Of Vocational School
- Numerical-controlled Machines
- Industrial Mechanics
- Metal works
- Mechanics and Electronics
Graduation Requirements And Degree:Graduates successfully completing their program get a pre-bachelor degree with the title of Industrial Diesinking.
Students completing at least 120 ECTS of courses gain the right to have an associate degree. Students have to complete successfully the industry-based education (30 work days) before graduation.
Work Opportunities For The Graduates Graduates can work in private and public firms as diesinking technicians. They can also work as foreman and chief in production studios, technical offices or quality-control units. Those working in technical offices build a bridge between mechanic engineers and graduates of Industrial High School. Since the diesinking technician knows drawing techniques very well and has knowledge about design and engineering, he can also establish a successful communication with the engineer.
The main education philosophy of this program is to give an education that can cope with the demands of contemporary business world.
At the end of the education our students learn such things below:
- They learn to think three-dimensionally and to see the relations of shape and space.
- They gain the skill and knowledge of basic technical art.
- They create a contrasting engineering through a readily made product and they design the mold that will manufacture the same product. They can make its montage.
- They have a strong knowledge of devices because the size of molds and iron sheet metals are related to heat and flow. They can make analysis of flows and calculate statics and dynamics.
- They learn to use evaluation and control devices.
- They have the knowledge and ability of Advanced Design Devices and Advanced Manufacturing Techniques.
- They can make source technology applications and can make shaping with/without sawdust.
- They can control mechanic system with hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- They prepare manufacture pictures of demanded products by making evaluation and plan their production activities by making a detailed outline.
- They make correct choices about devices through knowledge of their qualities.
- They know production methods with/without sawdust and choose the correct production method.
Graduates can work in such sectors with the capabilities they gained throughout their education:
- Diesinking Trade
- Machine and Metal Studios
- Machine Technical Services
- Units of every kind of Advanced Design Devices
- Units of Technical Drawing of Firms
- Industrial Companies and Studios
- Units of Design in Firms
- Technical Service and Repairing Units of Commercial Administrations
Academic Departments that can be transferred to with vertical transfer exams are:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering